Dressel Designs: assassin v2

Thank you for the support Michael!

2 Likes

Can’t wait to buy one, great work! Excited to feel those binds. I love a snappy bind.

2 Likes

Might try and pick one up! Looks like a good size and can take a hit.
Heres hoping for matadorable spikes!!

2 Likes

I’m working on the spikes!! Made them longer and hopefully sharper

5 Likes

Hopefully not too sharp? I find the one drop SE spikes to have just the right sharpness. I’m looking forward to this release. Think it will be my birthday yoyo this year. :slight_smile:

Edit: @hobbygod still trying to understand the scale of this yoyo. Any chance you could show its size in comparison to a Ti-Vayder? Thanks!

2 Likes

18 Likes

You’re awesome! Thanks for this! :pray:

2 Likes

My pleasure! Glad I have a tivayder, don’t have many ti throws.

4 Likes

I thought you might have it! It is my only Ti, but more importantly it’s a size that I really like so I appreciate the visual comparison. Looks good!

It looks pretty cool like the shape for sure.

1 Like

You might be the first person Ive heard say they like the sharpness of the OD spikes. Ive rarely managed to matador with those comfortably.

1 Like

As in you think it’s too sharp or or not sharp enough? I’m not accurate enough to catch in a matador grind but I like to use them for pull starts and pull start finger spins and to me they are like hub stacks. So much fun.

Also, happy cake day!

3 Likes

I’m horrible at designing spikes for some reason. Hopefully it comes out long and sharp enough!!

4 Likes

Not sharp enough at all for nice pull starts for me haha. I guess I need more practice!

2 Likes

Took some pics about a week ago of the Assassin Lakeside. My photographer is much better than me but I think these came out great!

18 Likes

This stuff might be fun to try on the Assassin?

3 Likes

Don’t wanna risk it on the entire run, but would love to see it if you want to get one done!!

2 Likes

I’ve never used the stuff and am not sure how durable it would be on a use item? Inside the cups should hold up fine, but string and your hand may wear it off easily? I’ve asked them some ?'s to find out. Looks like it could come out neat looking. If I do it, I’ll post a pic.

I’ve blued some guns before with the non-heat chemicals but it was a single color. With some masking you could make some designs.

1 Like

Very cool! I think torching it would be better

3 Likes

Love that dog pic. So cute!
Yoyo looks awesome too!
:+1:

2 Likes