Dressel Designs: assassin v2

You’re welcome! The hope is people’s posts will bring more attention to the giveaway. I always hated the “tag x people” thing too. Excited to see what you come up with ray!

Edit: also we’re not basing this on yoyo skill, just who wantsMonarch the most :joy:

7 Likes

Monarch boutta hit ngl

3 Likes

MONARCH MONARCH MONARCH

Tomas Cipra edition. If you haven’t been checking out his tricks, you should be.

13 Likes

Scales Monarch

Scales does so much amazing work for the community and it’s surreal to Collab with them on our biggest release ever! Dropping 10/28

17 Likes

King of spades Monarch, AKA YYE edition. My favorite engraving on a yoyo we’ve ever done. Based off the Ace of Spades version for the Dark Magic Inspiration on the colors/engraving.

Releasing 10/28 only at yoyoexpert

Also, you have until tomorrow night to enter the #wantmonarch contest on Instagram! Not a lot of entries yet. Enter for a chance to win Monarchs!!

17 Likes

Today’s the last day for the #wantmonarch contest on Instagram! Make sure to submit something, we’re giving away a couple monarchs.

1 Like

Monarch drops TODAY!!! What color are you scooping up??

3 Likes

I don’t usually go for black on black everything but I’m really liking the engraving on the Tomas Cipra edition.

4 Likes

Nice concept @hobbygod! all the best in the dropping today!

3 Likes

Thanks brotha!!!

2 Likes

Monarchs are starting to fly in to people’s hands and the people have spoken: Monarch is a clear winner. If you were able to grab one, I’d love to hear your thoughts below!

We have this fistsalud Monarch dropping in about a week or 2. I usually don’t like to split up releases but the brilliant minds behind fist salud have been really busy spreading yoyo in Japan, so we made an exception. These will be exclusive to the fist salud store and our home store and are pretty limited.

Thank you all again for the support here at yoyoexpert! The YYE edition is easily our most popular and it was a blast working with Andre on a YYJ inspired edition.

12 Likes

Black Friday info for our website here 11/18-11/28:

Support yoyoexpert if they have the color Monarch you want.

9 Likes

Black Friday, 1 week from today

2 Likes

Hey guys,

Fist salud Monarch and Mystery yoyo will be available at 10am est on our website on black Friday

Couple facts about the mystery yoyo

:white_check_mark: 105$ shipped in the US (will go up in price after Cyber Monday)
:white_check_mark: Inspired by one of our previous designs this year (but totally different with specs, materials, etc)
:white_check_mark: 55 pieces never to be reproduced again
:white_check_mark: Uses titanium in the design :bangbang:

This deal is going to rock the yoyo world and you’ll never find another deal like this. For the people who love what we’ve been doing and want something extremely exclusive at the craziest price we can offer for a fun Black Friday.

We also have our Black Friday sale going on all week on our website for Monarchs if you haven’t checked it out yet. Quantities are going fast.

As always, check out yoyoexpert for Monarchs and Kantos in colorways first if they offer it!

12 Likes

For fun, I’m going to guess it’s a Fusion with titanium rings. Looks like you’d been playing around with different ring materials. Kanto was released last year.

2 Likes

Possibly, It looks like a Kanto, but with bigger rims.

5 Likes

It’s not a yoyo we’ve released yet! Brand new, just inspired by one of our other models

8 Likes

Also guessing and I know nothing, but maybe a ‘Kanto inspired’ throw with titanium rims. Regardless I’m excited to get mine!

3 Likes

ok.
this is really it.
i was not going to buy any more throws this year but i could not resist the mystery titanium infused Dressel throw.

after this though, i’m on spending “time out”. lol.

enjoy the throw my friends.
kgb

5 Likes

Thanks Keith, you’ll enjoy it.

2 Likes