Dressel Designs: assassin v2

(This user has been censored by forum moderators)

3 Likes

Iā€™m a pretty big PokĆ©mon fan but unfortunately I canā€™t remember every legendary PokĆ©mon in the book so Iā€™m really curious to what the other colorways are going to be. My random guess would probably be tapu ko-ko ( Iā€™m just realizing that it may not be related to brass lol :joy:) or another PokĆ©mon from the alola region ??

1 Like

Youā€™re in the right region but no more guesses.

1 Like

1 Like

Zapdos?

1 Like

Shoot thatā€™s my favorite region. Now I definitely have to catch one! ā€¦ not that that wasnā€™t a foregone conclusion to begin withā€¦

1 Like

Metagross? (pseudo)

Edit: saw it was an actual legendary. Jarachi, probably wrong but I love my steel/psychic bois.

1 Like

Rayquaza has yellow rings in him.

2 Likes

Just joined the club by snagging a 5050. Two of my favorite yoyos back in the day were the Hatrick and 888. Canā€™t wait to see how a baby between them plays.

Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll love it and be back for Kanto

1 Like

Thanks for picking one up!!

1 Like

1 Like

Is it primal groudon or primal kyogre ?

1 Like

Kanto in the Glossy Gengar colorway. Wanted to give my favorite pokemon some special treatment here, as such itā€™s our first black rimmed bimetal as well as first glossy yoyo in the DD catalog. Also peep the sick engraving :eyes:

19 Likes

Wow now Iā€™m really having a hard time picking a colorway for the kanto they all look so good :sweat_smile:btw are you going to have the black with rainbow rims colorway in the first first run also ??

1 Like

Looks really good, the engraving makes it so much better too!

3 Likes

2 Likes

Do I get dibs for having a Gengar tattoo?

4 Likes

I think that just obligates you to purchase one ;]

3 Likes

No black with rainbow this run :confused:

2 Likes