Dragonfly Mods

What I did was put the mod spacers from the pro z in mine.

What are Satins and what are Dremels.

How did that work out?

Well this is the final result. I had to take one side of the silicone out because it was really responsive. Now its sometimes responsive sometimes unresponsive. It plays better then how it did when I started so I’m pretty happy because this was my first time doing anything to a yoyo. I decided not to do anything with the caps for now. They usually make an annoying sound but if I get any cool ideas I might do something. Here are some pictures.

I just decided to re-do the whole thing because it turned out kinda bad. I learned how to re shape and made it more of a V-shape by rounding and cutting off the flat surface in the middle. It’s not completely done, I think I’m going to do a little bit more on that half later. The finish the sandpaper gave it is really nice too. I also still have to do the other half because the drill that I have keeps dying so I will hopefully finish it tonight. I’m also going to re silicone it because I did a really sloppy job on that. Here are some pictures. It’s kinda hard to see the changes.