dogma versus aviator 2

which one do you prever?
and why do you like it?
i am dubbing between the 2.
help me out pls

I have thrown the Dogma. It’s the best YYF yoyo I’ve thrown so far. It’s just got that super dependable feel. Not just trusty, but solid and fast moving. Very very comfortable. It’s also completely functional for finger spins and thumb grinds. And the feel on the string… Oh the feel…

I threw a Dogma last weekend at a local meet and would agree that it was really nice. They are really pretty similar in overall geometry with the exception of the Aviator 2 being a good bit wider than the Dogma. I think honestly either one would be great, unless you have a proclivity based on width I’d go with aesthetics or price as a decision maker.

:fire: The Dogma slays. :fire:

I have both of them and think they are fun throws…but it depends on what you are looking for.

They have almost the same same diameter.

The Aviator a little wider and heavier, and you can feel it. Not that it is a rock on the string by any means. The little bit more weight and width makes it fun long spinning machine.

The Dogma is lighter and more nimble on the string comparatively. It can move and change directions faster. It spins a long time, but not has long as I can get on the Aviator. Though at this point, that doesn’t really matter as much as it used to.

If I had to choose, which it would be really hard since they are both fun, I would choose the Aviator.

Ok so I own 2 Dogmas and 2 Aviators: 2 of them are USA-made and 2 were the 2016 overseas-made versions. Tough choice, both are comfy, both are pretty comfy to hold. I do prefer my USA-made Aviator to the China-made one…but for some reason the China-made Dogma seems to have a little more pep to it than the USA-made one :slight_smile:

Aviator 2 all the way!