Does the Catch 13 sound right for me?

(SR) #1
  1. What size do you prefer? Undersized
  2. What shape do you prefer? Undecided.
  3. What response do you prefer? YYF K-Pad Response
  4. Do you like to mod/maintain it? Maintain it. Except for exchanging pads, lubing, etc.
  5. What weight is ideal to you? 65- 68 grams
  6. Does color matter? Yes. Aqua Blue or Silver
  7. How does your style relate to the yoyo? I like to do tricks fast and smooth, but done well.8. What is your price range? $60-70
  8. What is your skill level? Advanced 1 on YYE

If the Catch 13 isn’t my yo-yo, what is?

(SR) #2

Anyone?

it sounds like a good one. Or maybe you should keep waiting. I might make prototypes of the yoyos me and my dad made… you’ll have to keep wondering what they are… i have drawings. :stuck_out_tongue:

(Mark) #4

I want to try out a proto of your yoyo! How much will it cost me?

They are not made yet. My dad is working and we dont know when they will come out. But I got some weird shapes. Ill pm you somee time about the guts and stuff like that. I havent made a lot of drawings. Only 4 drawings.

(SR) #6

Can I also have some drawings please? Now let’s get back on topic…

(Mark) #7

Oh cool. Maybe I can help with giving you pointers about spin dynamics and such. Just PM me about the drawings and when they are made please.

Do you want it? If so, yes.

If you like a radical H shape then yes. otherwise no.

(SR) #10

It’s undersized right?

SR, the c13’s price is closer to the funda-metal’s price, but not really close. I think its gonna be about $75-$80. AND, C13 will be release in August 7th, in yoyonation.

Happy Throwing! =]

PS: I think its undersize, maybe…

(SR) #12

Thanks!

That’s not what he is asking. And if he decides to get it, he will get it tomorrow.

And just so you know…

You won’t be able to buy one at BLC.

(SR) #15

Yeah I will, have you been reading the YYF Countdown blog? They said they were going to be selling them their twice. and ask yoyofactoryben, he told us also.

(Yo!It'sMatt) #16

I kinda just wanna go to BLC for the c13.

(SR) #17

We have the oppertunity to try all of their newest yo-yo’s.

(Yo!It'sMatt) #18

ALL of them?

(SR) #19

Yes. http://www.yyfcountdown.com

(Yo!It'sMatt) #20

jeez now I really want to go.