Does anyone remember Angel Hair strings?

I’ve been hoping to find something similar to these, but all the nylon strings I’ve been buying just aren’t the same.

I’m maybe 1 of 3 people who actually liked these strings, but I remember when finally broken in they were slacktastic and lasted forever.

3 Likes

We’re they like super hard nylon? Like fishing twine? Because Big Bang Bangalores sells strings exactly like that. Super scratchy but once they break in (after months of use) lots of people praised them.

1 Like

Hey, are you sure, that you were really 3 alltogether, who liked em…? :crazy_face:

Remember them - but found em aweful.
Maybe I can get my hands on some thin slackies - from what i heard could they be comparable….

Would that work out for you?

Best,
Buzz

Ps: if I remember correctly they were Brazilian made, weren’t they?

1 Like

Yes I think those are exactly what I’m looking for!! Hard like fishing line, but once you break them in they’re unbeatable.

Thanks for the recommendation I’m gonna try some now.

1 Like

Haha I remember most people thought they were trash and would give them away for almost free :rofl:

Thank you for the recommendation, but I think I’m gonna try String Theory strings from Big Bang Bangalore’s

Sounds like the fishing line I’m looking for :sunglasses:

2 Likes

i think i have a pack if you’re interested

2 Likes

Angel hair or String Theory?

angel hair

1 Like

I created a thread of this a while back, get some string theory from Big Bang Bandalore too. They break in a little sooner, but feel pretty close to Angel Hair.

Markmont also offers their Night Moves, Draken, and Dragon that are just as crunchy, but take a little longer to break in.

1 Like

Look what I just found :slight_smile:

Only three - but those are hands-down real vintage stuff :partying_face:

I‘ll put them aside. If we should ever happen to trade, I’ll put em in as well. Not even tempted to try em again :joy:

3 Likes

:: There they are in the flesh! Happy to see that they still exist out in the wild. Looking forward to our future trade

1 Like