Does anyone know where Evan Nagao went

Evan was gone for a few months before streaming his concert on a mountain, but then he disappeared again. Does anyone know where he went or what happened to him?

1 Like

:grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

He kinda went off the grid after this, let’s just leave it at that.

1 Like

Yeah but didn’t he post like everyday for 30 days after that.

I’m assuming he did what your username says

5 Likes

Maybe

He did something edgy and got his sponsorship nerfed by yyf and it most likely has something to do with that incident.

I’ve wondered the same. I don’t think it has anything to do with parting from YYF, because he posted several times after that. I do think that pushed him to lean more into his music career and away from yoyo (esp. competitive).

I’ve been curious, because he uploaded a few orignal music-related videos (that I actually enjoyed), but now they’re gone.

So Evan isnt exactly pushing away from yoyo. He just loves music and thats what he wants to focus on. He said that hes still doing yoyo and that hes just doing more music now. But the reason hes gone is kinda controversal. Im not really aloud to talk about it, but i guess thers gotta be a sources. Evan did (a couple of tricky controversal thingys), and if you didnt watch gentrys video and how to become a worl yoy champion he talks about sponsers and how they work. Companies will sponser people who they think will be a good representative of there company, such as gentry, a good, fun, and active person in the comunity. Unlike evan, he did controversal things, does stuff that most kids shouldnt see/do, and just not the best example for their company i guess, which is why he isnt sponsered anymore. Thats kinda the story, but the main topic that you asked was where he was. He is focusing on his music career and is for the most part, taking a break from yoyo. Hes not gone, because he made a video a little while agao, but he deleted it :l. Not saying that hes youtube dead, but hes kinda in his music hibernation :+1:

2 Likes

Lol what happened here?

Time to investigate :eyes::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Probably best this thread ends here… @jhb8426 @AndreBoulay @vegabomb

I don’t see this topic being hashed out in any constructive way without it breaking a bunch of forum rules.

14 Likes