Does anyone here know of this old Yoyo?

8 years ago I had this silver yoyo I believe by One Drop. It’s super blingy and plays just as good as it looks. Does anyone know the name of it anymore? I am seeking one down the road and it will be in the same chromish colorway.

2 Likes

That’s a nickel plated Summit.

6 Likes

classics! - Looks like a CLYW x OneDrop Summit!

6 Likes

Thanks guys!

1 Like

I believe it’s actually a silver plated version based on the color

I think at some point I’d like to have a summit. I watched that video about the making of the summit, and was pretty well sold on it.

1 Like

Also, I recently got a replacement wedding ring made of silver, and man it’s a really cool look. It’s one of the only things I think really deserves the word lustre. When highly polished it is pretty close to white gold, but with a little wear it gets a deeper, cooler finish.

1 Like

I’m still pretty sure it’s nickel, but I could be wrong. It looks extremely shiny where the silver plating is a lot more dull. I’m assuming the light color is just the lightbox reflecting very bright white from above the yoyo, where the old YYE photo of it looks darker from being taken in a less controlled lightbox. Looking at the cup shows how much darker it is when not reflecting the extreme lightbox conditions.

This is the silver plated, note how much more dull the cup is.

2 Likes

now i kind of want a silver one.

3 Likes