Does anyone else like doing HARDCORE PINWHEELS?!

Because honestly? I love hardcore pinwheels. I really really do.

Courtesy off-road yo-yo

now that you’ve mastered your pinwheel, it’s time to start making them hardcore :rofl:

18 Likes

I low-key hate using pinwheels. It makes me low-key cringe when somemone takes more than 2 pin-wheels before a trick.

They’ll probably say “it’s to control the velocity of the incoming yoyo”… but if you need to, just do one.

4 Likes

My new year’s resolution for 2019 is to PINWHEEL TWICE AS HARDCORE AS I DID IN 2018 :metal: :skull: :metal:

16 Likes

Hardcore? That ain’t hardcore. Speedos in sub zero weather, that’s hardcore. I don’t do hardcore yoyoing brrrrrrrr. :snowflake::snowman_with_snow::snowflake:

8 Likes

I just do one, but sometimes it may be two when it comes to choreography for a rountine

5 Likes

My resolution is to not do pinwheels. 1 is too many

4 Likes

You are clearly an evil person who plots against the freedom and justice of pinwheels for all

7 Likes

I like pecan pinwheels… Does that count?

7 Likes

HARDCORE PINWHEELS!:metal:

5 Likes

13 Likes

There is a Norwegian black metal band called Hardcore Pinwheels. I guess that’s where you got that top one from.

5 Likes

Learned pinwheels today, man does it mess up your tension.

3 Likes

You know when you use a 5A yoyo and the string around the bearing becomes super loose? (if you don’t have a bearing cw) DO PINWHEELS

Pinwheels help tighten the string around the bearing if the string is too loose there. Also when putting on a string it is good to start with pinwheels since you untwisted the end of the string before putting it on the yoyo.

2 Likes

That was the most amazing tutorial I’ve ever seen. :laughing:

Makes me wanna pinwheel so hard my face melts :exploding_head:

4 Likes

I tried it…
RIP finger

6 Likes

I usually do just the one, but if I miss the string altogether I’m not above turning that into a pinwheel.

3 Likes

Hey good job on your last vid of the Hawk. Very funny

2 Likes

Lol this is great!!! This has gotta be the best video I’ve seen in a long time!! LOLROF!!!

3 Likes

This made my day! Thanks, @codinghorror. And btw those graphics you made are glorious.

3 Likes

Well thanks! I didn’t make them per se, I just searched for black metal font pages …

… BUT THIS IN NO WAY INVALIDATES MY LIFETIME COMMITMENT TO HARDCORE PINWHEELS!!!

4 Likes