Do you guys throw in public?

I bring my St.eel everywhere I go.

Sniffy-Yo.com
@Sniffyo on twitter

I wouldn’t have it any other way.

I have opened up a lot more about throwing in public. When I DJ at Disney’s Night Club and Universal’s Night Clubs I have a long walk (852 steps to be exact haha) so I bring my yoyo and throw it long as there are not too many people that I could hit. Sometimes it is so packed I can barely walk let alone throw. But I am learning to care less about what people think. I mean I could be on my phone playing angry birds while walking, or I could do something that requires skill and hand eye coordination that is fun and looks cool. I even started throwing on stage here and there when I am doing an interactive dance party at Disney. Not a whole lot because I could get in trouble (I’m a DJ not a yoyo artist, if they wanted a yoyo artist they would hire a yoyo artist) that would be their exact words so I have to be careful with that. But it is always fun when a dad calls me over and tells me to show his son or daughter a couple of tricks. And it is the easy tricks that seem to be the most fascinating to people.

Always

Yeah… Me to.
I mean, why not.

All day erryday

Headed to a softball game, about to mess around, see if I generate interest and perhaps restrengthen my bond with my yoyos.

i never leave home without a yoyo in my pocket. I yoyo anytime i’m not sitting in the car. My girlfriend gets annoyed when she goes to hold my hand and I’m still doing one handed stuff on the other side walking through stores.

I throw at school, which is pretty much one of the most public places you can get to where I live. Moving to an actual city this fall, will be fun to see if I start yoyoing in public or not.

My mom WILL NOT let me throw in public. She hates for me to show any of my many talents in any social environment. She won’t even let me play the piano when people are at our house…

Always have a yoyo with me and love to show people tricks.

I had several kids watching me last night, amazed. One kid was wowed at my pull starts and afterwards, excited, he was telling his mom about it. He then had me show her but she was completely disinterested. So much for getting your kid into an amazing hobby.

A couple other parents also shined their kids excitement off when they were trying to get them to watch what I was doing. Sadness I tell you, unsupportive of their kids excitements and interests.