do you ever street preform with yoyos?

Not purposefully for money. A guy did buy me a pack of Blueberry Poptarts one time. :smiley:

No point, where I live (Iowa city) 40,000 out of 70,000 are broke college students.

Lol, I’d take it :wink:
Haha, I should try it sometime. I dont really care about money since im probably going to get like $5 or something, im not that good yet.

I live in a little nothing town so I don’t.

But this summer I’ll be going up to the National Cherry Festival in Traverse City, MI, putting out a hat and throwin’ some tricks 8)

I pull mine out pretty much everywhere. Have been offered some decent cash from people, but, since I’m just messing around, would feel bad taking it from them.

Although, when at the Santa Cruz Boardwalk, someone asked if I worked there. o_O; No, but, uh… thanks?

Well when I get bored when I’m out, sometimes I take out my yoyo and throw, I’ve had quite a crowd of people once but haven’t for money yet. Hoping to do that this summer.

My town sucks…jk… Only got 2.25$ in 3 hours on a night on the town. The only people who aknoledged me was the older gentleman who were like. “That’s not a wood duncan is it”.

Lol hahahah thats funny.

I do it at the mall… Usually when I’m in the street, I’m involved in a conversation with a friend or doing something else, but if standing in one spot, sure why not!

My friends and I went out on the Balboa Pier and got $10 in like 2 hours. Not worth it if you ask me, especially dividing it up three ways.

What city? I’m in Cupertino.

On an unrelated topic, have you ever been to/seen the Apple HQ? I bet you get asked that a lot, but I’m just a Texas, where the most interesting thing that’s happened to me recently has been when one of those pool cleaner robots attacked me.

Well at our local yoyo club a couple months back, me and my 2 buddies were throwing and this guy watched us for like a half hour and then gave us $20! It was awesome!

Woah, were almost 3 hours and 30 min away! Im in Chico, where the yoyo museum is.

Yes I have been to the Apple Headquarters. I can walk there in 8 minutes

I yoyoed for fun at the MN state fair, and people started sneaking money (since I didn’t have a performers license) and I made like 20 bucks

Usually at a comic-con, anime conventions, or other similar cons. Always fun but I have never thought of putting something out for money.

I was in Israel on a school trip I made about 7 dollars in an hour or so it was cool

I was at California’s Great America today throwing… pretty much eight hours straight. Gold/Blue DM2 and purple gem PSG. The people I was with said that I had probable entertained more people than the park did. :expressionless:

Just basic stuff. Elis, buddha’s revenge, boingy, grinds, stuff like that, but people were really getting into it. Asking how they’re done, where they can start, what the throws were and what made them different. Was fun!