Do we need more RBCs?

Yes!! Just saw this after my comment.

1 Like

@MarkD @Glenacius_K, if a Macro-RBC as mentioned above :point_up_2:is intriguing to you, Iā€™m sure that @Exmime and I would be happy to help provide prototype feedback. :blush:

2 Likes

Donā€™t leave out @TheThrowingGnome

1 Like

Just take my money, or would you like a trade Mate?

1 Like

For context

This does look really good

9 Likes

Just to clarify, this was the prototype. Mark confirmed that it is currently in production and that they made some changes including a new cup design that has yet to be revealed. Hoping for a pre-Christmas release.

3 Likes

That would be cool for the next run to have colorways for blood types and matching engraving.

@Glenacius_K @MarkD , the poll didnā€™t have an answer for me so Iā€™ll just say that Iā€™ve got two RBCs and I donā€™t need more personally. But I agree with everyone here who said they should be available. I would buy a bigger one, I might buy a smaller one. Ti or SS would be hard to resist, but I donā€™t want to ask for something I donā€™t really need - the AL ones are great.

OTOH, all of this goes with the caveat that if the re-run comes instead of something new, Iā€™d enjoy seeing more new designs. Maybe a collab with @edhaponik @DocPop KN or other masters if itā€™s responsive. It was nice to hear that the metal harbinger is in production (assuming I understood that post).

3 Likes

Thanks for the suggestions everyone, but they are all becoming a little overwhelming.

Mark and I will cook up something great if there is any new version of the RBC. We want there to be something because there is more potential we can squeeze out of the design.

Weā€™ll figure it out, and you will be happy with what we come up with. :smiley:

14 Likes

(re: Harbinger)
It will be pre-2024-Christmas! I accidentally spent 3 months designing packaging for it and finally ordered the packaging this week. Itā€™s at least 45 days out from having everything I need for a release, though Iā€™ll have the Harbingers before then.

As Glen said, weā€™re cooking up some new ideasā€¦ but I think the RBC shape still has some life to it!

12 Likes

Just shows we all have interest and thoughts and are excited for the idea of more of whatever you two put together.

4 Likes

The RBC is likely to remain my favourite. Above everything else, I enjoy how it feels in my hand and on the catch. Edit: So Iā€™m glad to hear that you still think the design has more potential.

3 Likes

:sweat_smile:

1 Like

We alsready have a new design. It just needs tweaking and checking iut some things with the machine shop.

5 Likes

I have 2 RBCā€™s but if a red one were made available Iā€™d be quite tempted to get another. I have been quite ready to pull the trigger on that Metal Harbinger since seeing the prototype. I feel like that would also be very well received by all.

5 Likes

I have way more Yoyos than I need at this point. I have become very selective. I have one Ti throw. The RBC is probably the only additional Ti throw that I would purchase.

4 Likes

Down with Titanium!

Up with Polycarbonateā€¦?

26 Likes

Oh my gosh! You boys mightā€™ve outdone yourselves on this one. You outdo yourselves all the time but definitely on this one. I would definitely need another rbc and would definitely buy another if these came out. Iā€™d buy another if I could find a red aluminum too.

6 Likes

Were going the other way. Instead of going smaller with the poy rbc, weā€™re going bigger.

11 Likes

I approve of this.

1 Like

I need 2 more RBCā€™s. 1 set up for fixed play and one set up with the wider bearing.

I would also commit to a PolycaRBC.

Metal Harbingerā€¦

Absolutely!

14 Likes