LF Wooden RBC

I am REALLY into wooden fixies. I think from the way my MK1 SW RBC plays i need a wooden one.

2 Likes

Good luck! I tried a while back and didn’t have much luck. I found a RBC which is incredible but no luck on a wood blood cell. I’m sure they’re out there but it’s hard to get people to part with them. Only one person offered one but they wanted astronomical amounts.

1 Like

You can always message @Glenacius_K to see if he’s able to make you one or add you to a wait list. I know Iove my wood Bloodcells, so good luck!

4 Likes

Eric (wildwoods) also makes really nice wood yo-yos. My pink spectraply gnomad is one of my favorites.

Definitely reach out to @Glenacius_K it might take a bit but eventually.

These fixed wood throws are part art part toy and have allot of craftsmanship in them they are also really sought after. Good luck in the search.

4 Likes

You will have to wait a while to get one from the source:

I’ll second the recommendation for @Eric_Newlin’s throws. His Crop Circle has a dimple and can do the pull starts. I can almost DNA it.

Which part of the RBC is it that you want replicated in a wood throw? I presumed it was the dimple as I’d say it’s the RBC’s signature feature.

3 Likes

I’ll also note John gates SE is a fantastic wood throw if you don’t have one. No idea if he is making More any time soon seems he is on a unresponsive wood kick which is also really cool

The size and shape/feel in the hand. I missed the crop circle when it dropped last.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.