do u think im bad at 4 months?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJO6XO_hBZg

pretty good for 4 months i am at 3 and i just landed ladder escape yes! nice video though.

Try not to worry about where you “should” be at 4 months, or what other people think of your ability. The most important thing is just that you enjoy it.

thanks i just wanna know if the yoyo tricks look good. i do have fun thats y im not going to stop yoyoing.

keep it up your doing great nice tricks we all mess up.

1 Like

I have only been yoyoing for 1 month and im not that good but I do it because its fun. You are really good and should keep going.

Don’t worry if you’re behind,just have fun with it.
To me i just let my creativity do the work XP
So just have fun with it.

im at 3 months and i can’t do boing-e-boing…but i don’t practice split bottom tricks, i don’t really enjoy em. i just learned mcbride roller coaster and Buddha’s revenge. just keep the practice up :slight_smile:

thanks u guys! u really got my hopes up! ;D

well im about 8 months or something like that and I cant do boing-e-boing. But I am a very smooth thrower. Although I dont even learn the tricks from this site… I just get inspired from watching freestyles of people and videos, and start throwing, and the occasional tutorial. Just wanted to get that off my chest…

I will say that from your first video,your second video shows marked improvement! Your Boingy Boing looks like it is supposed to. Keep it up Kiddo!

Ok, 3 months to Ladder Escape is quite impressive.

I’m at a year and a half and I can’t do Boingy boing LOL

You don’t need to worry about how your tricks look (unless your competing) so just kick back and throw. I used to be worried about how I looked ALL THE TIME but I learned it doesn’t matter, my style is unique, I don’t have to be as fast as Mickey or as technical as Yuuki or as gangja as JonRob. Everyone has their own style, just go with the flow

i skip some tricks like boingy boing if they’re holding me back. Im better at aiming the yoyo than slacks and whips but i can learn them.

UncleJemaya is an amazing thrower. He’s progressed at lightning speed since he first learned with his Dark Magic.

Dude, i just got my second unresponsive after about 2 years of off and on throwing, and i just nailed my boing-e-boing today. Just do your thing kid and have fun

thanks and btw im not a kid im a “young man” :wink:

young man is more of a thing for k-2 grades.

hehe

I think youre great for 4 months… but it should not matter that much. Everyone learns in different speeds. :slight_smile: Dont worry about it. You’re going good.

looks good