Do they make a mini responsive?

Been looking at minis. Bought a couple. Retro-rocket keeps calling my name and someday I’m going to have to answer. But I have not noticed a mini responsive. Do they make one?

2 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Tom Kuhn pocket rocket?

4 Likes

I have this.

2 Likes

I’m sure this is even more super-enjoyable than the full size. Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

1 Like

How mini? Custom Reactor/Chain Reactor are pretty small, or maybe a Proyo Ace.

3 Likes

I forgot about the Duncan, but I have really developed a hate for cheap Duncans because of the short spin time.

At least as small as the Retro Rocket. I want it to be an obvious mini.

1 Like

The Proyo Ace is the way to go then.

I don’t know of a currently available mini responsive. The Ace plays miles better than the TK Pocket Rocket. I have a mini FH somewhere, but I never liked how that one played either.

One of my favorite and most played yoyos of any type is my Spinworthy Burly. It’s Fixed axle, though.

I bet you could get the Flea to play responsive pretty easily with some lube. Would probably be even more of a challenge to play.

You could also take any mini and do a 1/2 spec, if you found the right axle, and the bearing posts weren’t too tall.

I put o-ring weights and silicone pads in my Ace:

If you can’t find one, PM me. I might be able to find an extra…

3 Likes

I had one…it got launched off of a roller coaster last month, about a week before quarantine began…It’s probably still sitting somewhere in the park :slight_smile:

1 Like