DMII or Hitman Pro

dude guys, just calm down would you guys? I’d rather never post this on a forum. And i dont really care about “pwned” so get with it. And if it’s not me who started the dv888 in this forum, then who did?
oh yes and the bi-metal thing, thanks for the information, i appreciate that fact. now i learned something.
(and i’m not a newcomer or a newbie to yoyoing. i’ve been yoyoing for quite a while now)

we are. :wink:

hmmm…you’re calm but offensive a bit…hmmm…

They really weren’t offensive. They just put an argument to rest.

Ehhh, no. He hasn’t seen offensive… :wink:

My thoughts exactly.

Hah, I love you guys.

Skeletonboy, I assure you that there’s been hype on this forum about the dv888 since LONG before you were a member.

wait , I was the first post on this forum

No, you were the first post in this thread to mention dv888. The forum is YoYoExpert and has been here quite a while, and the dv888 has been mentioned countless times.

wait I don’t get it, I was the first poster on THIS ONE AND ONLY forum. Of couse there are many other forums about dv888 but I am talking about this one

Sorry, I misspoke, so I edited my post. This is a thread. The forum is the entire thing, including all the other threads. This is silly.

Ummm, this is a Topic or thread.
The forum is YoYoExpert as noted.

But lets, give this a REST :wink:

1 Like

This, what you POSTED on, is a thread. This thread lies within a FORUM (being YYE Forums). What’s not to get? lol

ohh sorry. That’s why. I misunderstood thread wiht forum. :smiley: xD