Dif-E-Yo IT or Wide Load F? (Help me choose)

So recently I moved back to UK and was looking for sites that sell yoyos here. I saw two throws from Dif-E-Yo on sale and was wondering which one to get as I’ve always wanted to try a throw from this brand!

As title, the two throws are:

1. InTernal Turmoil (IT)
  2. Wide Load F

Personally I love undersized H-shaped throws, don’t mind anything that’s heavy. Any recommendation would be appreciated ^^

2 Likes

IT for sure on this one. It’s more modern and plays nicely for it’s old school shape. I believe the recess is deep enough to take silicone if you don’t want to use pads which is a plus for me.

1 Like

IT. Yes you can silicone it, and it looks great.

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll get the IT for sure ^^

1 Like

… for the shipment you will have to wait until January 4th that they are on vacation… :grin:
I don’t know, the Wide Load-F has a less organic shape which I prefer, the specs are similar, no rings is 3 gr. lighter than IT, it is true it is an older model and perhaps even more interesting from a collector’s point of view (their very first large model), as regards the response system, I would not worry too much … I also have a liquid silicone on the Project, c 'is the way to keep it in place, even if the seat is shallow … plus the Wide Load-F costs less. :shushing_face:

1 Like

I used to have an IT, it was awesome. Never owned the WL…had a tank and a crossbones though…

1 Like