Dennis McBride

Very sorry for your family’s loss. He was a legend in this community and an inspiration to many. I hope you can find peace in his passing knowing that he touched the lives of so many and left a huge impact.

kgb

8 Likes

It’s been a long time since I watched them but he may have given credit on the tape. I remember him crediting someone for the string analyzer. (I think that was what it was called)

3 Likes

Much love, respect, and support for your family.

4 Likes

Thank you :heart: I had the privilege of him officiating my husband and I’s wedding last November. He was always so happy, quick witted, and just an overall amazing mentor and friend. For anyone who is interested, here is the most recent picture I have of him from our wedding. Happy and healthy :smiling_face:

19 Likes

thank you so much. My family and I appreciate it.

4 Likes

Dennis was a true gem for the world of yoyo and I know a lot of the newer generation of yoyoers will know of his contributions, but it’s safe to say that without Dennis, we would not have modern yoyoing as it is today.

For myself, my earliest memories of Dennis were from his old teaching VHS tape series where I tried oh so desperately to replicate the difficult picture tricks that he taught. True wizardry really.

The yoyo world, and the world in itself will not be the same without him but I will always remember his vast contributions

:dove:

8 Likes

Just stumbled across a Yomega brochure in my old yoyo case.

12 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

All from the 90’s when I won the Team High Performance 1A competition

4 Likes