Deadly Spins - Alex Fairhurst (Language warning)

I’m on the team! WHOOOOOOOOO!!

If you have young ears you can still watch the video. Just mute it so your parents don’t hear  :wink:

Congrats bro!

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations! So e=mc^2 is still you fav. yoyo? :wink:

1 Like

swagswag

Yay dude! Congrats!

Congrats man! It was well deserved. :wink:

How cool is that!

updated ;D

Bump.

Aside from the good news, how does everyone feel about the actual video. I would any constructive criticism as I’m always looking for ways to improve.

Yeah, there were buckets of rad tricks in there! Showing us how it’s done, slack-style. :wink: Actually, I liked the balance between slacky and “clean” tricks (taut string segments with clean hits). The Jason Lee/Figure-8 type stuff was fine but could use a bit more zip to it. That’s coming from a guy who doesn’t know jack about actually pulling it off, though, so take that with a grain of salt.

1 Like

I don’t even know what to say, except that that was amazing! Flow, tech, slacks, chopsticks, the works. Congratulations man, I hope I get sponsored some day (but that’s probably a long way off).

Lol i have to battle u…

Wheres my white flag again?

If I even get a chance against Yomagic, I still got that flag ready

Hey how bout a rematch?

Only time will tell

You r starting to sound like haru…

Some of the variations are much more difficult than Jason makes them look. But thank you. I don’t think my figure 8 stuff will ever be as good as his, but I am always looking for ways to improve.

Bump

Sick video man. Congrats on the sponsorship, you deserve it!