Dazzler - [Merged]

Or just wait for the yen to drop and grab it on the cheap (well, cheaper). That’s what I did.

1 Like

I mean, the Oxy Hyperion is a great throw and it feels amazing, but when I look at the Dazzler all I see is an overpriced titanium butterfly. If you think that the Dazzler is better then EVEN THE RICOCHET, please reply why.

The topic has been discussed recently here:

It all really down to exactly what you’re expecting from it. If you’re buying a Dazzler because it’s titanium and you like the look of it, then you’ll probably enjoy it. If you’re buying it because you’re hoping it will be better than anything else you’ve tried, you’ll probably be disappointed.

The Dazzler is the most expensive retail yoyo available to the general public and therefore it is the best yoyo in the world. I’d love to see some kid win the World YoYo Contest with something else when these babies are around.

:o Just because something is expensive doesn’t make it the best :o

He was kidding

Razer is better just like it is better than mac

Umm. Gentry did win this year, the Dazzler was out before that. So it’s been won with a yoyo that’s 14.4 times less expensive than the Dazzler. Most expensive =/= best; it’s really all about how the thrower utilizes the one they’re using.

the joke

you → ???

In fact, most, if not all recent World champions used a yo-yo cheaper than the Dazzler. Tatsuya Fujisaka also hasn’t won 1st in a competition since he started using the Dazzler :slight_smile:

The sarcasm game is strong.

This is true for 99% of things in the market.