Days is gonna come back very soon! Updated info!

Hey everybody! Im going to start this series back up again! I’m going to mix some Kendama stuff in and also try to incorporate some more people. I’d love to be able to get people from the forum involved if possible. I hope to have the the series started back up… tomorrow!!! If you want to be involved, email me at baerinatux@gmail.com. Thank you for taking the time to read this! I’m not just looking for yo-yos, i’ve got a couple people already who are gonna be using kendamas =. I’d love if I could get a juggler!

Here’s a link to the series so far!

So I can’t come up with a good title for this series, so yeah. I will edit this post each day and put the newest trick on the forum. Then I will bump the video with the day number. This is day 3. Bonus points if you know why this is todays title.

Let me know if you want a tutorial for a video, I’d be happy to make one for any of the videos. I’ll be making one for day 21 in the next couple days.

The Marine Biologist?

Nope.

Is that the yoyo you got from Mullicabob?

Is that the reason? Just wondering.

Nice trick. :wink:

No, it’s not. I haven’t used that one much yet. It’s so perfect :slight_smile: so good guess but not right.

Day 4

Day 5.

Day 6

day 7

day 8.

That looks dangerous

I can imagine some difficulty in explaining to the doctor what happened if you got injured while doing that…

Hahahaha yeah, that would be fun. I might try more locations like this. Could be entertaining in more ways than just Yoyoing.

you lame

Thanks Garrett!

Day 9.

Day 10.

day 11.

Day 12.

Day 13.