DaVinci Release?

Anyone else excited for the Yoyofriends DaVinci release? Looks like a cool throw to me and different than other Yoyofriends yoyos! I just can’t decide which colorway I like best!

7 Likes

I’m pretty excited. Everything they make is so good. Love the shape too!!

4 Likes

It looks so damn cool, the shape and everything about it pretty sure is a beast in play, hope to have the chance to try it, agree that every yoyofriends product is usually amazing and an instant classic!

4 Likes

It’s a day 1 buy for me. I can absolutely let you know how it plays if you want!

3 Likes

Sure, I’ll probably do the same.

2 Likes

Just got a Koi, Tachyon, and Nucleon so I can’t afford to buy another right now. A bit bummed as it looks very cool. The solid black with the white engraving is my favorite, something about it looks very high class for some reason lol.

I hope those of you getting one will enjoy it! Yoyofriends never misses. I think they’re one of the best if not the best manufacturer out right now.

2 Likes

That black/black is sweet, but so is the purple, which looks like the rims go from purple to red, and copper/green acid wash. I’m just so confused! :confused:

Guys do you know where it will be released? From now I see it only on rewind! Wonder if YYE will bring some (probably)

3 Likes

They’re gonna be here! It’s in the yyfr manufactures page

3 Likes

JUNE 25th 8pm EST

2 Likes

Let’s see the pictures! I know that some of you guys bought these!

5 Likes

How does it play?

1 Like

I feel that it’s solid all the way around. It’s nice to have an H-shaped bimetal. It’s the first one for me.

5 Likes

How would you compare it with some of their other bimetals (Tachyon, Hummingbird, etc)?

I’m glad you’re having fun with it though, you seemed so hyped for the release and it’s good to see that it didn’t disappoint (although not a surprise, it’s Yoyofriends)

1 Like

I’m not that good at articulating differences, but…

My other two bimetals From Yoyofriends are the Peregrine and the Nucleon. Those are both V shaped and the DaVinci is an H, so there’s that. The Nucleon is probably the most powerful and it’s the heaviest. The DaVinci and the Peregrine are both quite light, but they don’t feel super light on the string or lack stability. The Peregrine might be the best all-around performer, but they are all great. If i could only have one, I’m not really sure i could pick. The DaVinci is still in the honeymoon stage, but I’m really loving it. All three are definitely favorites. Out of all of my Yoyofriends throws that I have, the Sunbird is the only one that I’m not 100% sold on.

1 Like

Sounds like it’s in good company if you’re giving it a favorable comparison to those. The Nucleon is one of my favorites for sure. A bit slow but it’s so unique for a bimetal as far as the feel goes and I love it for that. I think the Peregrine is the best performer ever made, but I don’t find that it has a lot of personality, which is my one disappointment with it.

1 Like