d42kn355 ~Approved x3

I first contacted d42kn355 about his DM2, which looked awesome, and i just had to have it. i just got it today. IT IS AMAZING!!! I love DM2 no debating. One of the elite in the YYJ lines. anyways back to d42kn355, it took some haggling to get the yoyo, but i got it. He is good at dealing, and knows what he wants. Great guy and definitely looking forward to more trades with him hopefully.

~Johnny Approved

Hey, thats the guy who I sold my PopStar to!

D42kn355,

idk how i can tell you how much i enjoy our deals. Your the most enjoyable person for me to have ever dealt with. You r a nice guy and great modder. You have a great journey ahead of you, an amazing community to back you up, and me to help :slight_smile:

I don’t want to sound self centered, but… you have been

Johnny Approved x2

over all my deals i have made in B/S/T i have yet to ever met such a nice man like Josh. I truly love this guy!!! I have gained not just feedback, but also an person i am honored to call a friend. I have been able to witness his growth as a up and coming modder. He is a truly epic person :slight_smile: don’t ever hesitate to deal with d42kn355. A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

~Johnny Approved x3

3>)) ( ^ n ^ ) ((<8 hugs!!! THANK YOU so much Johnny, You’re a great trader and friend as well!

I give my seal of approval as well. had 2 dealings with Josh and we chat on texts and Facebook all the time. Hes a Straight Shooter and a great guy. Dont think twice.

d42kn355 is a super cool dude, and was the lucky one to trade for my unopened Anti-Yo Eetsit. I didn’t have as much trading rep at the time (like a week and a half ago haha, I did a lot of trading since then), so he said to send first, so I did with confirmation, and Insurance, and I shipped priority. As soon as he got the confirmation, and had confirmed my package was sent (I included pictures as well, with package in box, and with his mailing label) He shipped out the CLYW’s he traded me, and I got them a few days later. This dude is 110% legit, and a super nice guy. I would trade with him again anytime.