D2then feedback

Bought a bunch from @d2then, and everything showed up exactly as promised. Trade and buy with absolute confidence guys :v:

Fast shipping, great communication, and everything in good shape. @d2then is a great seller!

2 Likes

Hey Guys…D2then is the straightest dude on this forum and overseas! Sold him a Wholly Marmont that he never got (it was held in custom’s for 1 month)… he finally got it 2 months later, but by then we had agreed to “refund” his money(even though, I insisted I had mailed the item… tracking failed after it left the UK) it showed up in Germany 2-3 months later…
8 months passed and I was online at the YYE forum and saw 2Dthen and I asked about the $ refund? He stated he had gotten the yoyo! He promptly, remembered the whole incident again and paid me back in full immediately with no hesitation! Just under $100.00! Now guys & gals on this here forum take notice!!
the forum members here are great people…Period!
What a recommendation! D2then is the best!

I have bought so many throws from @d2then! He has even shipped before payment and has dealt with my annoying questions and what not and has also advised me greatly in all things clyw!!!