CZM84VK?

Glad to see people looking at the pedigree of design. We do not exist in a bubble but we do draw a lot from our previous design heritage. This shape is not unique and through protege/qu4dro it has been done in a smaller size but we never went bigger. Rockstar was also mentioned as this played like we wanted rockstar to be and probably where we would have gone if we made a 2013 Rockstar.

Working with Vashek was a charm. He was in the USA earlier this year and we went with goals and expectations and in this we feel we have delivered them and he is very happy. Its been around the world now played with by team at EYYC, Cal States in USA and the past weekend in Japan and today in Mexico getting thumbs up everywhere. We may continue to tune a couple of things (hence the prototype designation) but we were all happy enough to release it. To reflect the work in progress nature we also made it one of our most affordable full priced made in usa metal yo-yos.  I don’t think it is a huge risk to anyone even half interested.

A couple of videos if you are interested:

To me, it looks like the full-sized Entheos/Pro I’ve always wanted to exist with a more modern rim-weight scheme and a gap that can deal with rejections. The specs are right up my alley and the stars seem to have aligned, but I’ll certainly be trying one out before making a purchase.

It just makes me mad when people keep comparing yo-yos. All yoyos have similar shapes anyway just play with the yoyo and enjoy it

I personally like the design, the price is wicked, and VK is the mutts nuts. I’ll definitely be picking one up once/if they hit the UK stores. :slight_smile:

Although it’d suck to buy a prototype just for another, perhaps improved version to then be released soon thereafter, so I’ll wait until I know I’m getting the finished product.

It looks like a Model 10 with thinner rims

I often enjoy playing with prototypes more than the production run. Like the summit. I LOVED the prototype of it, and now the full run just doesn’t feel right.

I dont care if it looks similiar to some other design, only matters how it plays. And in my opinion, it’s best playing YYF I tried.

Really solid feel, can be pushed to fast play easily, great stability and spin time. For competitive play imho 10 times better than Clyws.

And it’s great fit for Vashek, I’m sure he will earn few titles with it.

Love the flat hub, design looks great, and price can’t be beat. Might actually pick one up as a carry throw or something to use when i don’t want to worry about dinging up a YYR.

Are you saying a model 10 looks like a protege/qu4dro or Rockstar with thinner rims?

The Ava looks like a model10 with less of an up flair and a groove.

The 888x looks like a model10 with no rim flair and hubstacks.

Just sayin that all yoyos have certain similarities always no matter what.

I’ll be picking one up. It looks great.

just saying that’s what reminds me of not trying to be critical? Oh and I love the flat face :slight_smile:

This is the only YYF I’ve been remotely interested in for a while.

Although I still will not buy one. I’ll wait until I get one on the BSTs for half price or trade for one.