Custom Caps

A little while ago I made some splash caps, and now I’m wondering if I could sell them. They would be 2 or 3 dollars a pair. If I do I’ll need a name for them, so please leave ideas for a name, feedback, and comments!

Thanks Contagon

BTW pics below.

Dude… those look soooo good.

If you are using plastic as well (can’t tell from the pic) then I want two pairs. PM me if you want to sell them. Can I request certain colors?

Yes, those were just with tape, but hopefully I’ll be able to use thicker stuff, and make more round circles soon.

For pricing I was going to do $3 for a requested colors and $2 for pre-made colors. (shipping included in that price) I can do all yoyojam caps, but not sure on Duncan caps.

K, well I want them for a DM and a Legacy! w00t! Let me know when you get ready to sell!

Man those look sweet.

I’m totally buying some! ;D

haha when i was looking at them i saw the stand still pic and was like “eh pretty cool, but not worth $3.” then i saw the spinning pic and said “!?!??!?!?!?!?!? THOSE ARE AMAZING!!!” i would totaly buy them if only i used a yoyo with sidecaps :stuck_out_tongue: my dm i dont have them in, my pgm same thing and then also with my bully. unless, u made duncan sized ones

This is an interesting business outlet.

UPDATE

1. Need to Experiment with different plastics to go on the caps.
    2. Need to buy a circle cutter. DONE

So it may be a week or two before I’m actually selling them.

To ijuggleyoyos, you don’t have to have other sidecaps in to use these.

Keep me updates pls.

Will do JM! :wink: Once I’m up and running I’ll make a BST for it too.

i might buy some for my dm anyways, thats how awesome they are ;D

At three bucks a set Im in for some caps…

You should call them Contacaps! They look amazing. I may buy a pair!

Thanks, I might call them that. :slight_smile:

UPDATE

1. Need to Experiment with different plastics to go on the caps.
    2. Need to buy a circle cutter. DONE

So it may be a week or two before I’m actually selling them.