Current Hspin collection

Work in progress…

16 Likes

Nice cut. One of the first yoyos I wanted to try.

2 Likes

You need a Pyro 3. :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

I need a lot of things for my collection! Don’t happen to have a extra one do ya?:thinking:

3 Likes

No, just my personal #8.

3 Likes

Doing pretty good with the ILYY collection. I’ll never get a DR3I, but just looking for a Phase, Lightning, and a Sakura SE. Thanks so much again for helping my collection out as much as you have!

4 Likes

Do you have photos of that collection? Also love the this collection made me look through all the hspin stuff on the yoyo wiki. Took me back.

4 Likes

@fullnelson I think I have a few you’re missing. Green AYYA Pyro (#44), YYN edition Pyro and I think The Cut (have to check on that one for which edition). A Spingear G&E as well. Shoot me a PM if you want to work something out.

Edit- actually I think you have my cell so you can text me as well.

3 Likes

I revised the wiki Page of the Pyro to include more information about the different versions. I couldn’t find any info on the batch sizes for the standard versions though. From photos of the yoyos and their serials, I believe there were 400 first run and at least 500 second run. Does anyone have more detailed information here? I’d love to complete the table.

2 Likes

I don’t have a lot of Hspin, but a few you may want. PM if interested.

6 Likes

What a beautiful collection! I always wanted an h2o

1 Like

I think you sent me pictures of the Spingear G&E. Do you have pictures of the others? Definitely interested!!

1 Like

Very nice! So many yoyos, not enough money!

1 Like

Photos of what particular collection?

1 Like

I would like to know all the G&E variations also!

1 Like

The ilyy collection. I am a big fan of their work.

2 Likes

10 Likes

11 Likes

I wish I could like this five times.

2 Likes

Oh nice, that MFD E1NS is quite rare, if I recall correctly.

2 Likes