CRUCIAL YOYOS!!!

Wow, you guys are hilarious. Isn’t great when a bunch of people can get on the internet and yell at people they dont know!

Anyway, I really like the look of the half and half. How smooth do they play? And that thing has a HUGE gap!

Tried one. Undersized, really, really smooth, and just nice and cool. I would get one like heck.

This has been so hard. I’ve hovering over the buy button on the tres leche all morning. I have self control, I have self control, I have self control…

CLICK

LOL

eh, i found it rather enjoyable, i need to argue with samad every now and then or the forum might get too peaceful lol

If you think of it, your actually trying to boss me around.

i was getting curious when you guys were going to drop this? Honestly, it’s not like the forum is going to all agree with each other… i don’t see how agueing more is going to help.

For some reason Q always likes to put on an argument with me.

I don’t suppose the milk carton comes with milk in it?

It’s probably because you are incredibly disagreeable.

Not really. I said that I already made a thread of this, and then he put up an argument when Q wouldn’t do that with anyone else. I think Q has something against me…

Yes, I have some personal vendetta against you because you have paired together an even number with a letter in the last half of the alphabet.

Face it, that’s all that I know about you. How can I have something personal against you when all I know is that you play with yoyos and are a huge YYF fanboy?

The reason I took a side against yours in this particular thread is because you were FREAKING OUT because the guy made a thread like yours. It’s not a big deal, I didn’t even care that you were kind of being jerk-ish about it, but the fact that you decided that it was your thread to take over really bugs me.

If I went against you any times before, it was probably for similar reasons, or because you were flat-out wrong.

With as many posts as you have, and as long as you have been here, you really need to step in lin, people will think that you have attained a certain respectability, which you are far from.

I agree with everything but this. I have the most posts on the forum, and I don’t have any respectability. ;D

Touche’

tisk tisk, andre said quality over quantity.
Can anyone tell whats with the milk jug?

1 Like

maybe its the yoyo box

Guys, grow up. Quit arguing. nobody cares who made what thread. I don’t want to come off rude, but you guys are arguing about something that doesn’t relate to the topic whatsoever. This is about yoyoexpert releasing crucial yoyos.

Personally, I can’t wait for my new half and half :slight_smile: Should be coming on Tuesday.

Is Delrin really as good as metals? Cuz I can’t really see the high price for a plastic… but then again, I think I’m thinking that plastic will never be as good as metal… but I never tried a delrin.

Then again, most of my quantity was quality, seeing as how I was first Forum eXpert.