where are they???

And it’s noon!!!

but they’re not realeased yet? O_O

Yo x52, congrats on becoming a mod!

Oh wait, you’re not.

Stop telling people what to do.

2 Likes

whut up wit dat andre

I said afternoon. I forgot, I misunderstood them, sorry for the delay, sometime later this afternoon, sorry for the delay. lol

MUWAHAHAHHAAA!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
You made my milk come out my nose… :o

well technically samad, your not a mod eaither, so your disobeying youself when your telling people not to tell people what to do.

1 Like

It’s 5:01 and they still didn’t drop

tommarow then i guess

they delay it so much :’(

Even if you’re not in charge, can’t you tell other people not to assume as if they were in charge?

1 Like

Whatever, they keep delaying it. Third time, I’m sick of this delaying thing, just forget about it.

Yes, you can.

Which is what I did.

But your not a mod.

You can tell people they’re not in charge, but you can’t tell people what to do, which is something I see you do a lot x52.

they are on now

they are on now so stop spiting cream everywhere

As for the yoyos, they look pretty sweet, i’m not sure how my mom would respond the shirt that came with the heavy cream… If i do get one i’ll probably get the half and half.

X52: Grow up. Stop trying to dominate the boards with your release threads and telling people that you made a thread, it’s an honest mistake, just leave them alone. You can’t control somene else’s thread. You try to boss people around to much and it makes you seem like a real jerk.

To OP: Don’t feel bad that you posted this, it’s turned into an interesting thread.

M Squared: Samad was in the right by correcting x52 here, sometimes it’s best to just stay out of situations, regardless of if they were right or wrong in the argument.

Samad: I really have nothing to say to you. You did the right thing by correcting X52.

Sorry if I seem like a mod here, but it bugs me to see members try to take control of other members.

1 Like