!CRAZY LOW PRICES! YOYORECREATION TRIPLET!!!-!CHEAP PRICES!

Well, looks like it’s already time for the bi-annual ‘First day of the semester and I need BOOKS!!’ sale! ;D

I ONLY accept Paypal.
Add [color=green]$6 for shipping[/color]. It’s priority, and I package everything correctly.

YOYORECREATION TRIPLET $80!! OBO

Wow, I love this thing! Reminds me of the way a heavier Sleipnir would feel like. I really don’t see the point in having two so…

Comes in great shape! I have only unscrewed in ONCE and it was just, because I needed to change the pads in it. IT IS STILL SMOOTH. IT IS YYR! All I could find is one hairline scratch on one half. Couldn’t manage to get it in a picture, because it’s way to small.

First up, the Obsidian Edition Markmont.Next! Wow, this thing is GORGEOUS! A few scratches around the rims, and one small set of pinpricks. Still smooth as can be on grinds and on the string!

SOLD!
PRICE: $45 OBO

Next is my Yoyofficer BRAVE! Just got this, but havent been throwing it much. It’s MINT and SMOOTH.

PRICE: $40 OBO

Finally, my ILYY 2WEI! This is MINT condition. One amazing throw right here and not too many around anymore. This coating is incredible. Another one I just bought and don’t seem to have the time for! GRAB THIS WHILE YOU CAN!!!

SOLD
PRICE: $65

Original SPYY Punchline!
It has some damage that you can see around the rims from the previous owner, but I have pretty much sanded all of them down to where you can’t even feel them when rubbing your fingers across. The throw is still smooth on the string!

I have installed some brand new Brown YYF CBC Slim pads, and a new OD 10-ball bearing. I have really showed this thing some love and it plays like the champ that it is. It’s getting harder and harder to find these!

SOLD!!
PRICE: $50!!! OBO!!!

Grab this while you can!!

What about 5 for the protostar and 30 for the dietz

1 Like

pm’d ;D

Pm’d

I was going to buy a super nova but then i saw this thanks for doing bisness :D<3