couple YYJ Theory tricks

Some fun stop n go to horizontal finger spins. One spins one way and the other one spins the other way lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExwGMHtQDis

Cool stuff man! I haven’t tried the Theory. Is it easy to catch on your fingers or does it take some practice?

I had a theory and it was extremely hard to land on your finger.

It is hard but super easy at the same time. Its hard to catch at first nothing like doing a fingerspin with a normal yoyo so yeah it takes practice. But it should not take to long if you know how to do the trick without, This is my 2nd day with the theory and I can catch it about 1 out of 3 tries compared to a normal yoyo where I can always catch it. Once you know where to land it tho its so easy and a incredible feeling, its fun to just watch spin and let die on your finger even haha. Popin back and forth is not easy though that took me a good 7 or 8 tries when I can do like triples with normal throws quite often(even regen and do another triple haha) Its a darn fun yoyo to own but it does take some effort in learning how to use it

It looks fun. Cool video!