Counter weights

I’ve found it very easy to use just a bouncy ball. Many places have those little quarter machine things with bouncy balls in them. Just simply take a drill with maybe a 1/16 inch or 3/32 inch drill bit (that’s about as big as you want to go) and drill through the ball and it works very well.

has anyone ever tried using an offstring yo yo with two counterweights attached to both ends of the string?

how would you get the yoyo spinnig and up into the air?

Many people do a style where they hold a CW in their throw hand while doing offstring, but if there is a CW on the other side, it will stop the yoyo from spinning off of the string

But wouldn’t it hit the yoyo and bind it up right away? That’s what happens with me doing 5a sometimes when I just forget to grab the CW again.

I drill a hole through a regular bouncy ball or i just use a die that comes with a fhz.

lol. i just make my CW with an old die i found lying around. (maybe i should go steal my freinds 20 sider and use it insted…jk)

I pretty much like a duncan die

i use a duncan dice. it works well but i want a bouncy ball like samad. ::slight_smile:

I got a Duncan Bouncy from Kraesja

I usualy make mine they work just the same and you can make cooler ones.

i use duncan dice, my favorite is my clear dice :wink:

lets see… i used a pikachu, a koffing(had to drill a hole through him), a bouncy ball i colered to look like a chain-chomp, about to make a wasp nast, a toy sword, a goku head(only when trying to do a 5A spirit bomb), and prety much every thing besides a dice. … oh (bleep)! i necro-ed. so so so so sorry

Please don’t bring back old posts.

i have both homemade and store bought and here is the conclusion that i have come to: the homemade die is smaller and doesnt take as much effort to swing around and the store bought skull, panda, etc… are a little bit bigger and were better when i first started because they didnt swing around as fast as the little die did. overall both work well but i would recommend having a store bought to begin with.