Controversial Topics Thread

The United States economy needs to be whipped into shape.

But I voted for legalization.

And why is Kony up there?

you guys do NOT want me posting me on this thread…

And yet you do anyways.

Just leave.

Anything can be controversial.All you need is one naive yoyoer to speak his mind and someone who likes to throw their weight around to feel more mature. After that, more and more people catch on. Sooner than you know it, you got yourself a stupid argument.

It seemed like a good idea at the time :stuck_out_tongue:

Add 6061 vs 7075 aluminum

About as contoversial as I have gotten lately is which lathe to buy.

Beyond that everything stinks.

What is the Illuminati?

A secret organization that introduces vibe (and friction stickers) into every yoyo.

weeps Who…who created such a thing?

I voted for legalization. You know what would be a good controversial topic? The newton CT shooting and how it seems to be a conspiracy. From the YouTube videos Ive seen and how some people gathered different news cast an official reports and found all the inconsistencies and how the memorial FB page of that Soto teacher was created before the shooting even happened, plus FEMA was doing drills 20 minutes away from the school? Has anyone else seen the video with all the proof? It’s scary to see what our gov will do to take assault rifles from its citizens

Its not the fact that there has been no argument yet, its the fact that it has potential to start an argument. Something we simply don’t want on the forums.

Thanks for the understanding.

Haru

1 Like

I voted other but now it says I voted for the Illuminati.

BLAME THE ILLUMINATI!!!

Add global warming too. It’s NOT a fact, or even a theory in that matter.

I’m guilty of this, from both sides. But I am going to be doing my best not to “flame” since that’s what it’s called. I’m just gonna ignore people. I just feel like there’s a lot of double standards at times in this forum

• Wow -

People have their priorities wrong.

Oh, and I also don’t approve of this poll and thread in the least.

1 Like

Axl Rose generates controversy…