Contest Q's?Help?!?!

I have a few questions about contest…

How good would you say you have to be to enter. I have been yoyoing for about 4 months non-stop, and can do most advanced tricks.

Also, what are contests like? And how do you enter?

If you can answer some of these questions, i would be deeply gratified. :slight_smile:

It doesn’t really matter what level you are at. If you want to compete, you can! It doesn’t always have to be for winning, but you can compete for fun and for the experience. It’ll probably be a valuable experience if you try competing so that you can know what to expect in the future, especially when you’re better.

What are contests like? Fun, I suppose? Maybe you want to elaborate the question.

Depending on the contest, registering can be different. You may need to register beforehand online or on the day of the contest.

As Kim said you don’t have to be a certain level of goodness. There were some kids at the one I went to that weren’t too good but they still competed and did well with what they knew. It’s all a good fun time.

Ok, thx guys, but i have a few more questions.

How do you register?

Is there a contest near Dayton, OH?

If you could would you answer these questions.

Not sure of anything close to Ohio, but you can still meet up with people that live near there. To register for most contests you just need to fill out a sheet when you get there. For some of the more major ones you need to go to the online site and fill out the sign-up thing there.