Concluded! Discord F.I.X Tournament! 4/18, 6:30pm PST (Updates, it's happening!)

Do it up!

1 Like

sorry, how? haha I have little to zero knowledge about fixies

I meant to banter and watch, haha!

But go get a butterfly from a department store and see what you can do, lol.

1 Like

Ah got you, yeah will think about fixies a bit after the covid situation is over.
In UK we are in full lockdown, all shops are closed.

Still looking forward to coming on to watch :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I keep forgetting to think globally like a typical american. Safety first!

Alternatively, glue a couple biscuits to a tater tot and wrap a string around it. Boom! Fixie.

3 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

Updated main post! Excited! Please post here if you’re going to participate!

1 Like

darn, i suck at fixie. :joy: but i might try to come to watch!

1 Like

If Ed, EOS44, and Gethin are competing, no one else really stands a chance, lol. But it’ll be fun anyway! I fully expect to be out by round 2 at the latest, IF I beat anyone out.

3 Likes

i swear Ed, EOS, and Gethin are the best fixie players ever.

3 Likes

Don’t sleep on Kyle Nations and Drew Tetz. They’re up there too.

3 Likes

oh right Kyle! i’ve only heard Drew’s name once. who is he?

1 Like

He’s a straight G, one of the members of the Bandalores project, and a designer of sick animated records. Check him out on instagram at @drewtetz and the Bandalores project (which is mostly videos of Ed being cooler than any of us will ever be), @bandalores

3 Likes

Sweet!!! It’s all coming together! My friend’s name is Julie, she actually helped me film my fixed axle February entry! Her insta is @juliewittrockart

2 Likes

Hey thanks a bunch dude!! Drew is amazingggggg you gotta check out his stuff! He actually invented kickflips back in the day, I’ll drop a link to my favorite trick of his:

5 Likes

Big oof. THat’s some good stuff right there.

YYE Gift Cert update!
1st place: $25
2nd place: $15
3rd place: $10

Woo!

4 Likes

Woahhh!! The stakes have been raised!! Haha thank you so much @YoYoExpertGarrett

3 Likes

If you don’t have a webcam, there are apps that will let you use your phone as one. I know @MoonageMin has done it, maybe he can elaborate.

3 Likes

Also, I’m about to get on and yoyo with some friends. If anyone else wants to test thier setup or just play with us, the more the merrier.

3 Likes

Just a heads-up. Download the actual Discord app, and don’t use the browser. Browser wasn’t loading any videos, App shows me all the bois in glorious definition.

4 Likes