Concluded! Discord F.I.X Tournament! 4/18, 6:30pm PST (Updates, it's happening!)

There go my chances of winning! Lol.

4 Likes

Alrighty my friend is working on a poster I’ll put on my Instagram to try and spread the word, do we wanna use Hangouts or the discord server?

4 Likes

I think discord is better. People can join freely

3 Likes

Okay sweet!

3 Likes

Bump for additional visibility.

3 Likes

My friend is almost done with a sweet ■■■ poster I can share!

4 Likes

Woo! Send it here too and I’ll update the main post, then I’ll also through it on instagram.

3 Likes

Sweet my friend just finished, she said it looked bare so I told her to put, “come to the tourney or you’re a sore loser, baby” so take that with a grain of salt:

I also left out the link to the discord, cause I figured they could just message us for that.

5 Likes

Damn that’s hot!

3 Likes

Thanks! My friends got some mad skills!

3 Likes

Reposted on Instagram, Reddit, and the Facebook BST.

3 Likes

Rad! Kyle and Drew reposted it too!

3 Likes

Fanboy-ing a little.

3 Likes

Super epic! Happy to get in on it or just to cheer and watch if the game’s already full/locked!

3 Likes

I don’t have and haven’t tried any fixie yet, still working on my noob 1A skills.
But can I sit in and watch without participating? :slight_smile:

Also surely this should be done on 4/20 :rofl: /jk

3 Likes

Hopefully it can be recorded and later posted up on YouTube. I unfortunately can’t get to the live steam, but know there will be some awesome tricks thrown down.

3 Likes

I’m not super familiar with Discord, but if it’s possible, we can do it.

2 Likes

You got a few days! I’m sure you can find a fixie SOMEWHERE near you.

2 Likes

I have 1 responsive plastic (ThrowRev Neo) and the rest are all unresponsive. No Fixie :frowning:

I want to get a bit more competent at 1A before I branch out to 0A, 5A etc

Would still love to join in for the banter and to watch

2 Likes

Happy to have you obviously! I don’t think we’re going to get ‘full’, but I will likely limit us to 32 participants at a maximum just so I can actually have a bracket.

2 Likes