come on ladies and gentlemen, this is a great deal

Hello, I have an original run Hspin Pyro for sale. It is n
umber 273. It has some cosmetic damage, nothing that affects play, it currently has yyf cbc pads in it and plays like new!.

I can certainly upload more photos if interested. Asking $70 obo. PM me if interested, and we will go from there
All 5 yoyos go for 100 dollars!

Really looking for a chaotic and a center track, but open to all trade or price offers.

Bump, price is very negotiable

Sorry for the bump but I decided to add some more yoyos. I have a near mint yyj spinfaktor hg with the side caps. Nothing has been done to this yoyo. Asking $20

Next I have a yyj darkmagic, here is the thing I’ve had it for a very long time, I have no idea if its a dm2 or what, I’ve been outta the scene for a bit. I have also satined it, removed the starburst side and took out the o-ring and put in flowable silicone, I can replace the o-ring if you like. It also has the usual tarnish you get with yyj yoyos. Asking $20

Third I have a yyj kickside. Satined, and removed one o-ring, no idea what I did with it. Make an offer not expecting much for it.

Sorry again., just trying to get these pics up OH! one more thing, I only have one bearing between the three, can’t believe I almost forgot that, very important, detail. Prices are negotiable.

Bump, $100 gets it all, shipped.

Alright ladies and gentlemen, here’s the deal sweetener, a mint in box yyf plastic grind machine. The pgm does not ship by itself, $120 gets all 5 the only one that ships alone is the pyro. Let me his simplify(hopefully) how I have these priced.

Pyro: $70

All three yyj yoyos: $40

The Plastic Grind Machine only goes when you buy the other 4 for a total of $120

If for some reason you just want the pyro and yyj yoyos, cost is $100.

Come one, some one at least make an offer, open to trades as well.

Read the original post bump!