Collection goals

Makes perfect sense to me. I mean, I wouldn’t give them an A for grammar, but I’m certainly picking up with they’re laying down.

The quail has thick response pads that sit really close to the bearing. That makes for somewhat tighter binds.

And on top of that, they used an A size bearing, which makes for even tighter binds.

Basically, this thing binds very tightly with much less effort.

4 Likes

I do agree with @zslane…it’s hard to read for me. I get what they’re trying to say, and I think they’re just trying to be silly…but I think he nailed it when he said

2 Likes

Cant get tighter binds than a responsive yoyo

6 Likes

Sorry, I didn’t see your reply. No, not quite. Money [and time] has just gotten much tighter for me recently. I’d be thrilled to have a grail, quail and 420 eventually; but out of the three, the quail is the one I’m most curious about.

1 Like

not no mo’

2 Likes

So how many seconds did it take for the pacific blue Banshee SS to sell out? :disappointed:

I’ll be looking for this one on a BST just like all the other G2s I’ve ever bought (except TiShee #53).

3 Likes

I wonder if an argument could be made that this is part of what makes G2 so successful though.

But I’m too lazy to think it out atm. :sweat_smile:

Why wouldnt you buy sf?

They seem like cool guys that do a lot of good for the community, not my favorite designs (not big into their bimetals but love the dk, sk, and dlrn) but thats no reason to dismiss all them completely.

Will any play simply’s come back i got mine stolen 2 years back? This is probably just blind hope :joy:.

1 Like

I think any consumer is well within his right to dismiss any company for any reason. I applaud you for taking a stand and backing it up with your wallet. I also have a couple of businesses I choose not to support for various reasons, they seem to be doing fine without my support.

2 Likes