Collection For Sale (YYNation, c.2007-2011)

UPDATED WITH CURRENT BIDS

I’m going to let this go for a few days to give everyone a chance to look…I’ll close the bidding early next week.

Not trying to break any rules, hope all this is a-ok.

Thanks for the interest, it’s been a crazy afternoon and evening, I had NO IDEA there would be such interest.
Brian

Hi Everyone,

New to Forums in general, yes, I’m that old…I did read the rules first, my apologies if I’ve missed anything.

In summary, I’ve been into the hobby for a very long time…during the 2007-2009 timeframe, I played a lot but my skill level firmly landed at the FHZ level. I also have a large collection of FHZ’s that I will keep as I do still play.

I have collected a bunch of much less responsive YoYo’s that I never played as I never got to that level of skill (and, didn’t want to ruin nice yoyo’s trying).

I’ve decided that it’s time to part with these, I have most all of the original paperwork as I purchased all of these from YoYoNation (RIP).

All are like new, just as I received them, no dings, dents, scratches, etc. They’ve been stored in this bag since I bought them.

The Buzzon came from TheNation with some mars and blems that I actually discussed with them at the time but kept as is.

Alchemy CU

Anti-Yo Money Business (w/ Original Box and Shredded $ Packaging)

Buzzon Element X Playa

HSpin Pyro Light (w/ Original Tube Packaging)

Kyo Senza Nome

SPYY Spyder #429 - Super Hero Edition

SPYY Addict #504

SPYY Radian MK5

SPYY Save Deth Trainwreck (Purple)

YYF Counter Attack (NIB)

YYF ProtoStar (NIB)

YYF Skyline (Red)

Unknown Pink Anodized Aluminum YoYo

Please reach out if interested. I’ve held on to these a long time, would like them to go to a good home.

Can’t for the life of me figure out how to select the buy/sell/trade category only… Sorry !

Brian

11 Likes

The pink yoyo is an Any Freerider

3 Likes

Pmddddddd!

Pmdd

2 Likes

They are thanks for your interest…

High bid on Business at $220…

SPYY bid’s nowhere near what i’d consider…$100 for a couple of the three offered last i checked…

1 Like

please help me reply to PM ??? not ignorning you…

2 Likes

Top right corner where your PFP is, first tab is notifications, third one is messages.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.