Collection downsizing... making room for a baby!

Don’t get rid of them! Turn them into a huge mobile. That’s what mobiles are for. :wink:
Then later on, ditch the mobile and your child has yoyos to use! Perfect!!!

3 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

i don’t want to be selfish, but maybe he can rethink it after my stuff ships?

3 Likes

Thank you to all that have shown interest or sent me a message!!

Been busy trying to get together all kinds of packages for all the items that have sold.

Please bare with me as my response time may reflect the massive amount of packaging and shipping work I have ahead of me!

The document attached to my original post has been updated again. There are still lots of great items up for grabs. Let me know if you have any questions about anything I have listed.

7 Likes

Mind blowing collection. Wowza!!!

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

3 Likes

Is that the first run test ano peak? I included a picture for reference (2nd on the stack).
Pioneer%20Test%20Ano

2 Likes

Yes, it’s the test ano one

Just had to verify that it was the exact one. Can’t believe it showed up on the BST.

4 Likes

there are dingers on there… lawdy! still!!!

1 Like

Thank you again to everyone who has shown interest in many of my yoyos!

I tried my best to respond to everybody that inquired over the weekend. Apologies if I missed anything as I have received quite a few messages.

I have updated the document on my original post once again to reflect the updated items that have sold.

I don’t want to get rid of all of them, but I hope to find new homes for many more. Please let me know what questions you have! Happy throwing!

3 Likes

Still have a lot I would like to find new homes for. Let me know if anything looks interesting.

At this stage I’d like to provide an advanced warning that ‘processing’ time for purchases will likely be extended. This just means it may take me a bit longer to ship your package (not unreasonable though).

5 Likes

Looking at this PDF, two reactions

1. We still shoulda gotten pics of everything, would like to see!

2. Whoo boy there was a LOT of rare anti-yo in there, also the Oxygene I guess was the other super rare thing? Engraved Canvases (2?!) … and a Diptych. Almost never see those.

4 Likes

it was a honeypot

2 Likes

Right side or left side stack? The middle on the left or the top on the right?

Middle on the left

2 Likes

I updated the document attached to my original post to reflect what items are still available. Thank you to everyone who has chatted with me or made a purchase!

Please feel free to make an offer or let me know what questions you have via PM.

Happy throwing!!

5 Likes

Pm sent

I made another update to the document attached to my original sale post.

Apologies for any delays in responding recently.

Please take a look and let me know if anything looks interesting. Happy to listen to any offers!

Thank you so much to everyone that I have been able to chat and/or make a deal with recently!!

Still looking for homes for the rest of the items I have listed in this sale thread.

Please message me with any questions or comments. Thank you!

2 Likes

A couple more items found new homes so the document attached to my sale thread has been updated yet again.

Thanks to all. Stay safe out there and happy throwing!