Collaborations

I am always amazed by the work OD puts out on your own… but when I see some of your collaborative work, I am blown away.

One thing I have noticed lately, is that where a new throw is machined makes a huge difference, at least to some of the members of our community. As one of the last shops still machining in the US, do you feel working with boutique companies enhances the industry? Is there a company that you haven’t worked with yet, that still excites you?

3 Likes

We CLYW x OD again :(. Here’s my love for them image more pics if you want David :wink:

7 Likes

Sickkkkk kicks

1 Like

Thanks mate

What Size? And Send Location haha, Jokes aside thats Freakin Dope! , Did you make other Pairs?

We love to collaborate. The yoyo world is small and we all benefit when we work together. Collaborations are especially cool because it results in products that just wouldn’t exist any other way. The merging of two different approaches is really fascinating.

I think that collaborations is something you’ll always see coming from us.

4 Likes

This is the first pair I have ever done. Invited you to a private message I made previously so you can get the story

1 Like