Coffee V.S. Tea [Take two]

bah humbug. Coffee is the way to go…

Actually tea has around 15-70mg of caffeine per 8oz as coffee has 80-135mg

Coffee and Tea are pretty much tied for me but Coffee wins because it’s something I have fond memories of holidays past and has a more sharing aspect about it. When you make coffee most of the time it’s going to be more then one or two cups so sharing is almost always involved [Unless you’re a guzzler :D] Tea is something that mostly is a personal thing [Unless you use loose leaf and tea pots].

Coffee: At home I go plain black brewed [Cream jacks me up]. At Coffee shops I go for an Americano. As far as beans go I’m still figuring out which I like best.

Tea: I like pretty much everything I mainly consume Greens, Blacks, and a few random herbal teas. [Though I’d like to try more Whites, Yellows, and Oolong] I’ve also found that I quite enjoy the more grainy teas like Genmaicha and Barley tea.

[Not mine. Got it off http://drinksthrowsthoughts.tumblr.com/]

Coffee isn’t only for a buzz! Unless you don’t like coffee and force yourself to drink it because you think it will give you energy… … … ?

I drink coffee for the enjoyment. There is a world of complexity and enjoyment in coffee just as there is in tea. I just happen to prefer coffee.

Unless it’s the dregs at the bottom of a drip coffee-maker pot of Nescafe. Then I can do without. :wink:

You can also smoke tea leaves. Just roll a joint but use tea leaves instead of weed. I’ve never done it though, just thought Id throw it out there lol

Sounds a little harsh, I think I’ll just make tea with them.