Codinghorror feedback

Not a purchase nor a trade. He sent me the prizes of the old school contest, and the yoyos were packed really well. He even payed shipping(which took 4 work days to arrive from the USA to my home), and threw in extra bags to carry yoyos and stuff. I guess you will have no problems while doing business with him!

2 Likes

Jeff is amazing

3 Likes

Jacob Waugh did that to me but i am ok with it

1 Like

same bro…

CODINGHORROR IS THE BEST!!!
he sent me a benchmark W and It’s probably the coolest yoyo in my collection, I cannot thank him enough.

4 Likes

Bless codinghorror

2 Likes

This man made me feel welcomed in an otherwise strange environment. I can’t stand him. I blame him entirely for my current yo-yo addiction.

Joking aside, he’s the very best and I’m eternally grateful for his influence on me. I might not have stuck with it if he hadn’t reached out.

8 Likes

The first hit is always free!!!

8 Likes

@codinghorror truly is one of a kind guy!

5 Likes

@codinghorror sent me my first SF throw the cadence just for me coming on the forums and using them a lot and the cadence is my favorite throw of all time, thanks so much @codinghorror

3 Likes

Coding sold me a b grade TiVayder and a YYF confusion. For under 100 bucks, I have a desert island set that brings me joy every single day. Thank you more than I can get out in words.

5 Likes

I think this @codinghorror is just trying to get rid of of his throws lol

3 Likes

lol yes @codinghorror secretly hates yoyoing and is only involved in the community to promote his computer stuff #ConspiricyAboutCoding

2 Likes

Bought a pair of side effects from him, arrived well packaged and protected!

2 Likes