Codinghorror feedback

You know there’s only positive things to say about this gentleman!

9 Likes
Trade stats from the old forum are back!

Wanted to add another positive. Got my Elite today… shipped fast and arrived just as described.

3 Likes

Omg! @codinghorror is AWESOME and I TOTALY agree when u said there are only nice things to say about him. :slight_smile:

5 Likes
(Rock Shouse) #4

Jeff has been nothing if not honest to a fault! One of the best persons to deal with here on the forum! He paid promptly and with out hesitation! Top Dawg!

6 Likes

I just got my marvel, puffin and flash from @codinghorror, he threw in some string and some stickers as well. Everything was in as good or better condition than he stated, and he shipped FAST! I agree 100% with everything said above.

7 Likes

I also wanted to give positive feedback to Jeff @codinghorror for a purchase he made from me last month. Great guy to deal with

5 Likes
(Thomas Bellotti) #7

Can confirm @codinghorror is legit.

Sent him a PM and 0 dollars, and he promptly mailed me a brand new Iceberg and some boutique string.

11/10-would do “business” again…and again and again :smiley:

6 Likes

received yoyo of codinghorror just as he told me;)

all well packed, shipped fast and without any problem.

without a doubt a pleasure to make deals with him, I recommend it.

thank you very much friend, you have made me very happy;)

Greetings and hugs for you!

3 Likes

Whoa, that arrived to you in Europe already? Wow. Enjoy! :wink:

1 Like
(Tyler) #10

Bought a pair of loopers from codinghorror, items arrived quickly and as advertised. Great seller!

1 Like
(Martin hernandez) #11

I also received my pocket rocket in great shape . Thank you for the quick turn around.

2 Likes
(Jolien Tomme) #12

CodingHorror made me very happy,
He Send me a yo-yo , and leave me in awe!
A beautiful yo-yo made it to my house today. A bi-metal, blue Riot :grin:
Never thought it would be THAT fast. and , if bought myself… well, it would be impossible … I never can afford it.
Thank you CodingHorror , for the beautiful gift!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Ps: the yo-yo string is amazing too! I can play a Very long time now!

10 Likes

Borealis came as described in a reasonable amount of time. Super happy with the deal. 10/10 would do business again

3 Likes
(Jacob Waugh) #14

He made a Titanium and gave the profits to Purple yoyo, what else do you need honestly?

2 Likes

That hasn’t happened yet, also the plans have changed a bit with where the charity money is going exactly. You should wait on those comments.

5 Likes