Code 1 side effects

I am thinking about buying a Code 1. The black one from YYE comes with green side effects. I have no idea what the green SE weigh. Can anyone tell me because I’m trying to figure out which supplementary SE’s to purchase? Also, are SEs from the Dietz,54 and Code 1 interchangeable? Thanks in advance from the “great white north”.

All side effects are interchangeable.  I believe the page has the side effects weights. http://shop.yoyoexpert.com/product/347/One-Drop-Side-Effects  To find the base weight you subtract the weight of the side effects from the weight of the yoyo.

I’ve been to that link but, I’m still a little confused. Unless I’m missing something, it tells me nothing about the weight of the green ones. Must I wait until I actually receive my Code 1, remove the SE’s then weigh them before I make an intelligent choice (i.e. lighter and heavier) on which others to get? I’m trying to this on one order to avoid extra shipping charges.

Color doesn’t affect weight.

Of course not. My question is…how much do the green SEs weigh on a stock Code 1. If I knew then, I could make up my mind as to which other SEs to order along with the Code 1.

dont quote me, but they look like domes which are 3 grams

Direct from the One Drop Specs, here’s all the masses of the generally available Side Effects. Note, these masses include the threaded axle. In your case, the Code1 SEs are 4 grams. If you want to go lighter using Aluminum SEs, you can use Spikes, Dietz, Domes, Legos, or Ultra Lights. If you want to go heavier, use any of the brass SEs. Any questions?

Side Effect Design: Mass
Aluminum Ultra Light: 2.5 grams
Aluminum Lego: 2.7 grams
Aluminum Dome: 2.9 grams
Aluminum Spike: 3.2 grams
Aluminum Stunt Peg: 4.0 grams
Aluminum CODE1: 4.0 grams
Aluminum Dietz: 3.0 grams
Aluminum Anti-Yo: 4.7 grams

Brass Ultra Light: 5.2 grams
Brass Lego: 5.8 grams
Brass Dome: 6.6 grams
Brass Spike: 7.2 grams
Brass Dietz: 6.7 grams

RSM: 11.2 grams

db

Thank you, that’s the info I was looking for.

Also, just to let you know, the BASE weight of the code 1 ( without SE’s) is 60 grams

Such a wonderful community this is, thanks again for everyone’s input. I feel “clarified” ATM.

Code 1 side effects weight 4 grams exactly. Regardless of color. And they are the perfect weight for the code 1s weight distribution, they really nailed it on that one. If you go to the one drop site they list all the specs of every SE there.