CNC Spinworthy?

you should do it! I can help with logistics!

8 Likes

Iā€™m in full support of more being made. If there is a new list to be on, Iā€™d like to be said list.

2 Likes

If anyone wants to try mine let me know. I can send it to anyone who wants to test it out.

4 Likes

Thing is, I have no team to make any promotional videos to help market the product, or any real marketing skills at all. That looks like a recipe for product failure to me.

Well, I actually have two team members who would not like this yoyo at all.

Also, what do I tell stores thay donā€™t know me at all? Would they buy any? Doubt it.

1 Like

Can do preorder?

2 Likes

If youā€™re in the usa Id love to try it!

1 Like

Yep, up in the Pacific northwest. @Upmanyu

2 Likes

Iā€™ll share some videos if I see u pop up on IG.

Glad to see your CNC work Glen!

3 Likes

Donā€™t let fear of failure prevent you from trying. Many people here believe in your work .

3 Likes

You can put me down for a second if you want. Would love to try these for 3a.

Not so much the failure, but the thousands of dollars it will cost.

4 Likes

It would ptobably retail at sbout $120 a yoyo if I were to do a run of 100.

6 Likes

I would buy one :hugs:

3 Likes

@MarkD is very quickly convincing me through PMs that I should do a small run.

10 Likes

Fpm letā€™s you do as big or small of a run as youā€™d like!

4 Likes

I really like FPM. They do a great job of quality machining and finishing.

6 Likes

Alright! Iā€™ll get a quote for another 30.

18 Likes

Iā€™m so down! Please put me on the list.

1 Like

I like the idea of a heavy no frills yoyo for performance sake but my yoyo budget for the next while is spentā€¦

I wouldnā€™t be in, but at least Iā€™ll tell you so. You definitely need to be way of posters who are encouraging and saying all the right things but wouldnā€™t actually fork over the money.

Maybe do a full pre-order pre-pay with an estimated timeline. Iā€™d think you have a solid enough reputation, combined with FPMā€™s reputation, that there will be confidence everything will be delivered as stated and on time (or close to it).

3 Likes