CMBeran Feedback Thread

Just recently completed a transaction with @CMBeran, and I couldn’t be happier. Communication was quick, shipping was fast, packaging was great, and the deal was killer.

Would happily do business again, thanks Chance!

1 Like

Also had a great transaction with @CMBeran ! He was kind enough to throw in an extra yo-yo and strings for free just because

2 Likes

Also had a great transaction from @CMBeran! 10 out of 10, would totally recommend working with him.

2 Likes

I just finished a transaction from Chance. Things could not have gone easier or better. And THANKS! for the Maverick, which is lovely! I am a very happy camper. I hope others get the same opportunity I have had.

1 Like

Just finished up a trade. Class act, fast shipping, a pleasure to wheel and deal with. Do not hesitate.

1 Like

Grabbed a throw from @CMBeran and it was wonderfully smooth and easy. YoYo is in perfect condition, absolutely love it, thank you! Would highly recommend!

1 Like

Easy transaction and great experience with Chance!

1 Like

Snagged another throw from @CMBeran and was just as good as the first time. Very fast shipping and throw is in fantastic condition. Thank you kindly for everything! Would work with again certainly!

1 Like