CLYWS! Sasquatch, Marmot, Canvas and Supra!

Only looking to sell not to trade. Paypal only please. Message me! Thanks!

Pictures: http://www.flickr.com/photos/78929483@N07/

Smokey Lake Sasquatch: $100 Flexible
-Pretty smooth throw, perfectly new as far as I can tell. Has been thrown a few times.

Blue w/ Yellow Splash Marmot: $90
-Smooth throw, has some rim damage.

Golden Boy Canvas: $200 flexible
-Insanely smooth, has one pinprick. Best yoyo by far i ever played with

Supra: $80
-Pretty smooth, has a bunch of pinpricks. Worst ding pictured. Plays really well

Yogi Edition Arctic Circle: $145 Flexible
-Smooth throw, perfectly new. Has been thrown a few times.

Sebastian Brock Peak: $155 Flexible
-Pretty smooth throw, perfectly new as far as I can tell. Pretty old throw but plays wonderfully.

I sent you a PM about the peak im interested in buying it

So to summarize… you’re trading high-dollar sought-after yoyos and you have one post, and one positive feedback from a guy who has zero posts and negative feedback.

Interesting.

No matter how good the throw, you always have to buy smart.

But then again, I’m new here and I’m waiting for feedback from the 2 yo-yo’s I’ve purchased so far D:

Definitely looks like bad news :confused:
Hope it’s not though. I’m going through something right now with someone else that I’m pretty worried about.

I’m not going to scam these people. I actually made a deal just now and I’m shipping my peak out first.

Hey guys the guy that started this thread is my best friend. Lol but he forgot his old account so he made a new one his old account was 4uevan and he is legit and isnt going to scam you or anything like that. Didnt even think it was him at first because of the account but the flickr account got me thinking haha.

That’s awesome! I really do hope everything works out.

Yep, made the deal with me. I’ll tell you all how it goes.

oops well free bump i guess

For anyone wondering, This guy is legit! :smiley: Trade went great, he’s no scammer, don’t worry.

Oh and free bump i guess?

1 Like

Thanks! :slight_smile:

I’m really glad to hear that.

Bump. Still looking to sell these.