CLYW YETI

Yeah I think I’ll pick up a white or teal one when those drop.

I didn’t know that YYF team members have the final say on what looks more appealing to me…

I LOVE the black. The colored ones don’t hold a candle to the black ones, in my opinion. If you’re concerned about what the team members think of the colors, that sounds very much like a fanboy attitude.

Blue or white for sure.

My thoughts exactly lol for people that really don’t like them… Seems they have a lot of hurt inside that they feel the need to interject such blubbery

Seems like ignorance to me …

All you CLYW HYPE haters

A million times better. The black looks awful. Also black is a terrible color for something that’s made to be seen, which i guess is why so many of the Team’s ended up getting painted.

Yes.

THANK YOU. Now just make it so images aren’t quoted and we’ll be golden.

PLEASE

Yes! Thank you! No more huge walls of text being quoted! Too bad this means the end of bump cascades. :cry:

And I don’t think I’m a fanboy. I just see it as buying a cool box, that happens to come with a good looking throw. :wink: (not necessarily aesthetically good-- good as in well performing.)

Sure, CLYW makes some throws I like (Cliff, Chief, Avalanche), but I don’t like people labeling me as a fanboy. I buy throws I like regardless of brand. I like a varied collection. Plus, with these being relatively inexpensive, I can afford to buy a couple of the colored ones, and compare them to this pre-release one.

Is there a set date for when the colors come out?

Don’t thank me. This was all jhb. His idea and a great one at that.

1 Like

I’m skipping this run. I got in on the rally right away, but I’m gonna wait for Black Friday so I can buy like 3 yetis and 2 more rally’s

@ringo

It has been said that colored releases will be mid September-October or something

I will be getting a yellow one when the second run drops.

I’ll get whatever color.

As long as it gets good reviews.

I think YYE noticed how mad some people got about not getting a Yeti. They put a statement on the Yeti page.

YYE statement:
Restock Information: Demand is huge for the Yeti and Caribou Lodge is working hard to restock! More Solid Black should be back soon (currently in assembly at the lodge) with colors to follow in the months after. Thank you all for your patience while this amazing yo-yo is restocked.

I like how YYE acknowledged this situation. Very nice people over there.

1 Like

Pretty much all of the new colors look better than black.

I want a Green, Purple and White one.

Any of those would do.

^ I just can’t get over how pastel/hand soap like they look

Black looked most natural to me so I ordered that

someone at worlds… traded there peak for a yetti … no jk

BTW i misplaced my accessory bag … it was a clear plastic bag (i think it was a yoyojam big yo bag) it had lots of bearings, pads, some side effects. If anyone found it … would appreciate it back but its not a big deal if i dont get it back, I am glad i didnt lose any yo-yos, I heard some did.